OFFICE ADMIN WANTED November 26 2018, 0 Comments
Easts Basketball runs competitions for all ages, basketball training, learn to play and School programs. We are a 7 days a week league and have programs or competition running most afternoons, evenings and all weekend long.
We have recently grown to well over 1800 members and require help to ensure we continue to deliver fantastic basketball experiences for our members.
The role is for an office administrator, reporting to the general Manager. The role is quite varied and every day you will be doing something different. Your typical days tasks include; assisting & running events, organizing basketball leagues, office administration, accounts, club management, marketing and rostering.
Working out of office in Bondi Junction between 20- 30 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Some weekend work will be required running events or being at our games.
The hours can be flexible and would suit a parent wanting to get back into the workforce.
GENERAL ADMIN - Answering Phones, Responding to email queries.
TEAM & LEAGUE MANAGEMENT – Organising Trophies, draws, games and changes, Bondi Lions Club Team management, finding places in teams and working with coaching director on coaches for each team
REGISTRATIONS – Processing registrations for members and teams
ACCOUNTS – Accounts Payable/Receivable
MERCHANDISE – Maintaining stock and online orders
MARKETING - Assisting with marketing, content for newsletters, events etc
We are looking for a highly organised individual, who has exceptional time management skills and can think on their feet.
- A strong team focused approach and interest within the sports industry particularly Basketball
- A self-starter who is passionate about continuous learning
- Excellent organisation & time management skills
- Effective interpersonal, negotiation & communication skills; with a focus on high quality client service
- Advanced skills and professional experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word and Excel. Book keeping experience (Xero Web based software preferable, but not essential)
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]