Active Kids Rebate
Double your play time with two $100 Active Kids vouchers
From 1 July 2019, parents can claim two $100 Active Kids vouchers for each school-enrolled child annually. The vouchers can be used to help cover costs towards membership and registration fees for sport and active recreation. The two vouchers can be used for the same activity as long as they are redeemed for separate terms, or for two different activities within the same term.
Voucher one is valid January to December and voucher two is valid July to December. After 1 July 2019, the second voucher can be claimed immediately after the first voucher. This means kids can get active year-round.
With over 10,000 approved Active Kids providers children in NSW can swim, twirl, jump, kick and hurdle into loads of sport and active recreation activities. Whether it’s for scouts, martial arts, golf or volleyball – you’re sure to find an activity they will love!
Claim your Active Kids voucher and start playing today.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?:
This page is intended for Children who:
- play in teams that compete in Easts Basketball & City Hoops leagues or
- are part of our Learn to Play and Academy Programs.
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED:
Please ensure you have an Active Kids voucher and haven't claimed before for your Child (A reminder you can only claim $100 rebate per year / per child.)
Apply for your Active Kids Voucher at Service NSW
BONDI LIONS, BRONTE BULLS, LEARN TO PLAY AND ACADEMY
If you play for Bondi Lions or Bronte Bulls or are registering for our Learn to Play or Academy Training, you will be asked to enter your 16 digit details when doing your single player registration. PLEASE NOTE: Entering the voucher number will not reduce the registration. We have to verify the number and then we will process the refund.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
- EBL will verify your voucher and details as soon as the registration is received and processed - Ensure you have entered all 16 Digits
- We will refund the $100 to the same account you registered with.
- We will process refunds as soon as the voucher is verified - usually between 24-36 hours after the registration is received and processed.
ALL OTHER TEAMS
Ensure you are on the team list with your Club. Ask your club Manager if you aren't sure.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
- Fill in form below with your bank details
- EBL will verify your voucher and details - Ensure you have entered all 16 Digits
- We will process refunds direct to you on 15th of each month or the first business day after the 15th to the account listed in the form.
- Please note that if your registration costs are less than $100, then we will reimburse to a maximum of your registration costs