What is the Active Kids Voucher Program?
The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the Active Kids program.
The Active Kids program provides two $100 vouchers for parents, guardians and carers of school-enrolled children to use towards registration and membership fees for sport and active recreation each year. From 1st July 2019, parents, guardians and carers can apply for the second $100 Active Kids voucher.
Voucher one is valid January to December and Voucher two is valid July to December.
The vouchers may be used with an approved Active Kids provider for registration and membership costs for sport and active recreation activities
HOW TO CLAIM THE VOUCHER
HOW TO CLAIM THE REFUND
BONDI LIONS, BRONTE BULLS, LEARN TO PLAY AND ACADEMY
If you play for Bondi Lions or Bronte Bulls or are registering for our Learn to Play or Academy Training, you will be asked to enter your 16 digit details when doing your single player registration. PLEASE NOTE: Entering the voucher number will not reduce the registration. We have to verify the number and then we will process the refund.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
- EBL will verify your voucher and details as soon as the registration is received and processed - Ensure you have entered all 16 Digits
- We will refund the $100 to the same account you registered with.
- We will process refunds as soon as the voucher is verified - usually between 24-36 hours after the registration is received and processed.
ALL OTHER TEAMS
Ensure you are on the team list with your Club. Ask your club Manager if you aren't sure.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
- Fill in form below with your bank details
- EBL will verify your voucher and details - Ensure you have entered all 16 Digits
- We will process refunds direct to you on 15th of each month or the first business day after the 15th to the account listed in the form.
- Please note that if your registration costs are less than $100, then we will reimburse to a maximum of your registration costs