JUNIOR PLAYERS - GAMES + COACH @ GAMES (NO TRAINING)
SEASON 2 - 2019 BASKETBALL IS 8 WEEKS (TERM 2)
(Incl. Bondi Lions & Bronte Bulls Club)
This page is for all players who play in our competitions and who use a Coach at games, but do not TRAIN. Primarily for Bondi Lions & Bronte Bulls Teams.
COSTS PER CHILD
Junior Player fees (Mandatory for all players) - $128 ($16 per week)
Coach at games - $98 ($7.22 per week.)
Insurance and Registration - $12
Total Cost $238
Other one-off payments
$30 for a Bondi Lions or Bronte Bulls Singlet
****ACTIVE KIDS REBATE IMPORTANT INFO PLEASE READ*****
1. Please indicate in the relevant box if you will be claiming the rebate.
2. If "yes" you will be prompted to enter your voucher number.
3. Entering the voucher number will not reduce the registration. We have to verify the number and then we will process the refund
4. PLEASE ENSURE your childs name is entered as listed on your active kids voucher.
For more information on the Active Kids Rebate CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE to get an understanding of our age groups and what division your Child should be in.
While we endeavour to have the same coach at games and training, this is not always possible. We will always have a coach at the games and any strategy will be shared between game day and training coach, as our Coaches follow a standardise structure.
HOW TO REGISTER?
1. Select your term from the drop down arrow (See pic below - It's only a image, to actually select your term please scroll past the basketballs)
2. Please select with your Day first
3. Returning players - If your Child's registration & insurance has expired we will get in touch separately regarding this.
4. If you are a NEW player, as in never played in a competition before, you will need a copy of your Child's proof of age to upload.
5. Indicate if you are using your Active Kids Voucher. If yes, please provide the voucher number.
BASIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
(a) EBL can put up to 10 players in any team that play under the Bondi Lions & Bronte Bulls Clubs.
(b) Games & Training times or venues may change. We do let you know, but please keep an eye out on the website also. During training Our coach to kid ratio is no more than 15 - 1
(c) If for some reason we can't find a spot for your Child. You will be offered alternatives or a full refund.
(d) EBL reserves the right to have an uneven amount of teams in the competition. This results in a BYE.